Displaying posts 1 - 1 out of 1.
  • If you're using copyrighted content from local artists it should be easy to ask permission in return for a mention or link or free press …if they're foreign it might be more difficult ut then again if you just need background music you can use CC music ..

    Posted on 9:52 on 02 September