Zucchini Slices by Mary-Rose Curmi
- 4 grated zucchini (approx 400g)
- 1 large onion
- 3 rashes of bacon
- 1 carrot (optional)
- 3/4 cup Self Raising flour
- 1 cup grated cheese (Tasty Cheese)
- 1/2 cup oil (use less if the bacon is fatty)
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- Sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top
Method:Fry onion and bacon in some of the oil until golden brown.
Mix everything together and bake until 8it sets and golden brown in medium heat oven.
Sprinkle with parmessan cheese before baking.
Tastes nice warm or sliced cold.....Great warm as a lunch with salad or cold as a savoury snack.